Cemented as the BIGGEST adventure race weekend in the world, the 2018 event has been re-structured to provide new races, more excitement and plenty of action, for everyone!
NEW FUEL-INJECTED FORMAT with standalone races on Saturday, and non-stop adventure race on Sunday…
Saturday – pick and choose your standalone race(s) throughout the day, or contest the Adventure Warrior and do them all (as an individual OR relay team):
- Ocean Swimming race: 2km
- Ocean Paddling race: 15km
- Trail Running race: 15km
- Mountain Bike race: 35km
- Adventure Warrior: individuals and teams (reintroduced!), with the fastest cumulative time for all 4 standalone races to be crowned the overall champion individual and team.
*The standalone races will be run consecutively across Saturday, with time for rest/recovery between each event.
Sunday – the traditional non-stop adventure races:
- Augusta Adventure Race, individuals and teams, with NEW distances for leg-order for 2018:
- Ocean Swim 1km,
- Coastal Run 6.6km,
- Mountain Bike 15km,
- Inlet Paddle 6km,
- finishing with a 200m run.
- Junior Survivor, the family favorite! A 4km obstacle and adventure run for kids aged up to 13 years.